Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) Trivandrum invites applications from BHMS BAMS candidates for the post of Research Assistant
Preference will be given to people belonging to Wayanad
The application process ends on 06.01.2022.
Post Name : Research Assistant
No. of Post L 01
Qualification & Experience
- MPH/MSW/MSc Nursing with 60% or equivalent marks in respective examinations.
- Interested candidates with BAMS or BHMS Degree will also be considered for selection.
- Willingness to reside in Wayanad district for the project period
- Willingness to travel extensively, especially in tribal areas in Wayanad District during the project period.
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies in healthcare.
- Preference will be given to people belonging to Wayanad
- Prior experience in working with tribes.
- Work experience in field studies
- Experience in working in Wayanad district
Consolidated remuneration : Rs.30,000 per month
Age : 40 Years
Selection Procedure : Walk in/Online Interview
How to Apply
1. In case any candidate prefers to have online interview, they may send their application in the prescribed format with self attested copies of certificates to prove their age, qualifications, experience, caste etc. by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 06/01/2022.
2. Interested and qualified candidates may report for the Walk-in Interview with biodata, original certificates and copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification, experience etc., at the Ground floor of AMCHSS Building, SCTIMST, Medical College P.O, Thiruvananthapuram.
Venue: Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science Studies of the Institute at Medical College Campus, Thiruvananthapuram.
Reporting Time :09:00 AM
Time and date of interview :10:30 AM on 10/01/2022
Website : https://www.sctimst.ac.in/recruitment/
Be the first to comment