CCRH is developing this archive gallery with the intent to preserve history before it is lost in oblivion by collecting all the homeopathy related information/documents of historical significance in ORIGINAL.
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, an apex research body of Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India is in the process of acquisition of historical documents and archival material on Homoeopathy for an Archive Gallery that is being developed by the Council.
What all can you contribute?
- Old documents (books, manuscripts, journals etc.) by homeopathy stalwarts which are no longer in circulation, and thus, makes for a rare piece of literature.
- Rare photographs of internationally or nationally renowned homoeopathic legends who contributed in shaping the status of Homoeopathy as it is today.
- Handwritten notes/ autographs of homoeopathy stalwarts
- Precious belongings of the famous homoeopaths, like their medicine kit, cases/prescription records, small piece of furniture or stationary/tabletop items
- A voice/video recording of these stalwarts
Anything that you have and you think the world should know/see regarding a legendary homoeopath
Where to share?
Council intends to acquire any of the above items/documents/files from all the corners of the world, through the means of DONATION OR GIFT OR SALE.
All contribution will be acknowledged by publishing their name on the portal. If you have any such documents and interested in donating/selling it, please inform CCRH
The Director General,
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, 61-65, Institutional Area,
Opp. Janakpuri D Block, New Delhi- 110058 Ph- 011-28525388
E-mail at: email@example.com