Application invited for the MD Homoeopathy Entrance Examination for the session 2014-15 at National Institute of Homoeopathy and various Homoeopathy Medical Colleges of West Bengal by the West Bengal University of Health Sciences.
- Forms to be submitted Online http://www.wbuhsexams.in/homoe.aspx
Between 13.08.2014 to 28.08.2014, 6:00pm
- Submission of print-copy of forms along with bank draft at W.B. University of Health Sciences : (except Saturday, Sunday and Holidays) Between 14.08.2014 to 29.08.2014 (11.30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.)
- Print-copies will not be received in the office of the WBUHS in person after 29.08.2014.
- Print copies sent by Speed/ Registered post will be received up to 02.09.2014, provided the Bankers’ cheque/ Demand Draft are purchased on or before 28.08.2014.
- Admit Card will be made available directly from website : From 10.09.2014 evening
Those who will not able to get the Admit Card from Website may contact Universitybetween Friday 12-09-2014 & Saturday : 13-09-2014 (from 11.30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m)
- Date of Admission Test : 14.09.2014 , Sunday (12 noon to 2.40 p.m.)
- Declaration of result : On or before 25.09.2014
Guidelines for application
*1.AcandidateseekingadmissionthroughWBPGHATisrequiredtosubmithis/herapplicationonlineby logging on to www.wbuhsexams.in/www.wbuhs.ac.in Application submitted by all other means will be summarily rejected.Guidelinesfor Submission of application
*2.Thecandidatewill,firstofall,visittheuniversitywebsitewww.thewbuhs.netthroughinternet.Heis requiredtogothroughtherelevant‘InformationBooklet’carefullyandacquainthimself/herwithall requirements regarding filling in the application form.
*3. In the homepage he/ she will get a link ‘WBPGHAT (MD Homoeopathy Admission Test), 2014’.
clicking “Submit” two more pages will appear with an “Acknowledgement number ” and the candidate will have to print both the pages as those will have to be submitted to the WBUHS. Please keep photocopies of those pages for your record. Submit the form afresh if you do not get any “Acknowledgement Number.” Form without Acknowledgement Number and missing data will not be entertained.
Once submitted, no request for change of any entry will be entertained by the University.
Print-out of these two pages will have to be submitted to the office of the “Controller of Examinations, West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS), DD-36, Sector-I, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700064” after:
i) pasting one current photograph at the appropriate place of the candidate duly snapped after the date of publication of this booklet (must be attested by a gazetted officer or Principal of the college last attended. Photograph will contain name and date)
ii) Putting the candidate‟s signature at appropriate places.
iii) The declaration must be signed (which should be full name) in the same page of the declaration.
iv) Attaching the bank-draft / pay order for Rs. 2000/- in favour of “The West Bengal University of Health Sciences”payable at Kolkata
vi) Attestation should be by a gazetted officer with legible seal with designation in the certificate.
vii) Attaching photocopy of EPIC/PAN Card
**1. The instructions given in the print-outs are to be followed scrupulously. The printed hardcopies of last two pages are to be submitted to the WBUHS either personally or by registered
post/ speed post, so as to reach the WBUHS on or before the prescribed last date.
**2. Please keep photocopy of the pages to be submitted.
**3. All forms submitted after the stipulated last date/ all incomplete or invalid forms will be rejected without any further reference to the candidate and the fees submitted, if any, will be forfeited as processing charges.
Eligibility : Candidates who have passed B.H.M.S. degree, Graded B.H.M.S. degree from any recognized University from anywhere in India
- The candidates who have completed their rotating internship for one year after passing the B.H.M.S examination on or before 30.06.2013 are eligible to apply.
- Application for admission to MD (Homoeopathy) Courses will not be accepted unless the candidates have got themselves registered (Provisional or Permanent) with any State Council of Homoeopathy or Central Council of Homoeopathy.
- Candidates who are already pursuing any other course are not eligible for admission.
- Candidates who have already been conferred MD (Homoeopathy) in one discipline/course is considered eligible for the Courses.
Filling up forms : On- line application forms be filled up. Print copy of the same is presented, along with scanned signature and photograph of candidate, thumb impression and Bank Draft of Rs. 2000 and copy of identity card (EPIC/PAN be send by post) as per schedule.
A written test
Exam will be conducted by the WBUHS to prepare category / caste-wise merit lists of the eligible candidates seeking admission to the MD (Homoeopathy) Courses. The question paper for the written test shall be set in English and shall contain 100 single best response type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
The following is the list showing the tentative number of questions from different subjects which will be set in the written test:
1. Anatomy, Physiology, Paediatrics, F.M.T , Community Medicine, Surgery, Obst. & Gynae and Pathology – 40 nos.
2. Practice of Medicine, Case taking & Repertory, Materia Medica, Homoepathic Pharmacy and Organon of Medicine & Philosophy – 60 nos.
The duration of the written test will be of 80 minutes.
Marks : A candidate will be awarded four marks for each correct answer. One mark will be deducted for incorrect answer. No mark will be given more than one response for a question. No deduction of mark will be made for questions not attempted.
Candidates who will secure a minimum of 40 marks in the written test for the seats reserved for SC and ST candidate , 45 marks for OBC candidates and minimum of 50 marks for general categories candidates will be empanelled for selection
MD (Hom) Colleges :
- National Institute of Homoeopathy, Salt Lake, Kolkata
- D. N. De Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, 12, Gobinda Khatick Road, Kolkata – 700 046
- Mahesh Bhattacharya Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Drainage Canal Road, Doomurjola, Howrah
Subjects : Materia Medica, Repertory, Organon of medicine, Pediatrics, Practice of Medicine, Homeopathic Pharmacy
Total seats :
D.N. De Homeopathic Medical College
- Materia Medica : 6
- Organon : 6
- Repertory : 6
Mahesh Battacharya Homeopathic Medical College
- Repertory : 6
National Institute of Homeopathy
- Materia Medica : 9
- Organon : 9
- Repertory : 9
- Pediatrics : 3
- Practice of Medicine : 3
- Homeopathic Pharmacy : 3
Two (2) seats in National Institute of Homoeopathy are reserved for BIMSTEC countries. Seats for BIMSTEC countries will be kept reserved. No candidate will be allowed to get admitted from the merit list in the said two seats. In case no candidates are sponsored by ICCR / Department. Of AYUSH, Government of India, the seats shall remain vacant.
T h e exact number of MD (Homoeopathy) seats in different disciplines to be offered for admission will be available during counseling and in www.wbuhsexams.in/www.wbuhs.ac.in before counseling, if the number of seats is revised within the period
THE WEST BENGAL UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
DD – 36, Sector – I, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700 064
( Tel no. 033 2321-3461 / 2334-6602 )
For more details and prospectus
Apply Online http://www.wbuhsexams.in/homoe.aspx
Sir,I have lost my epic/pan card can I still fill the form for west Bengal MD enterance using my aadhar card as identity proof??? I am not getting any help from the university site. Please guide me
Sir I am unable to get the online application to be filled in in the given website “www.thewbuhs.net” please guide me with option step by step ???
Updated with correct link
I have completed MD(Hom.) from private institute on aug.2013.
Can I apply for another MD(Hom.) course
I complete my bhms intern on 27 Aug. so I capable for this exam.
What will be the exam centres?