The KUHS is promoting Online Education in a big way, in the context of the current pandemic and natural calamities. It is conducting an online Training of Trainers (ToT) Program on Online Educational Systems Management for Teachers of institutions affiliated to KUHS. It consists of 15 modules, to be delivered over 15 days.
At the end of the program, the learner is expected to develop a basic understanding on Online Educational Systems, with special emphasis on MOODLE, to develop course contents using it and conduct online courses effectively. It is designed as part of the KUHS vision to create human resources in MOODLE in the affiliated institutions.
Who are eligible?
Teachers of institutions affiliated to Kerala University Health Sciences, from any of the seven streams (Medicine, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Dental, Nursing, Pharmacy, Allied Health Sciences). They should have the KUHS Unique Faculty Number [ie, FEP ID].
Duration of Program
- 15 days.
- Starts on 7th September 2020.
- Online Classes conducted in Moodle platform.
Course Fees : Nil
Number of Seats
- 600 nos. [@Maximum TWO participants per institution] Criteria
- Only TWO Teachers [with FEP ID] per Institution need to apply.
- Teachers who have conducted Online Classes are preferred.
- Those colleges which are yet to get Moodle Trained Faculty must enroll Teachers.
- Upon certification, the teacher shall be willing to train other faculty in the institution in MOODLE.
Apply in Three Steps:
- Step-1: Log on to http://www3.kuhs.ac.in/moodle/registration
- Step-2: Type your FEP ID and AADHAR number. Click ‘Submit’. The application reaches Principal’s KUHS Portal
- Step-3: The Principal approves and forwards it online to KUHS through the KUHS Portal.
- Being an automated system, other modes like direct applications from the faculty will not be considered.
Last date of application: 26th August 2020, 3pm. Certification
- 100% attendance is mandatory for course, assignments & assessments.
- No condonation of attendance will be permitted.
- e-Certificates will be issued to the successful participants.