The 10th annual Joint American Homeopathic Conference (JAHC), Celebrating the Past, Embracing the Future (May 8-10, 2015) is shaping up an exceptional weekend of learning, networking, and inspiration. The Loews Hotel Philadelphia will provide a stunning, historic backdrop for this exciting conference. Whether you’ve attended before or this will be your first time, the 2015 JAHC promises to be an event that you won’t want to miss. Register Today!
Who Will Be There?
The 2015 JAHC will feature some of the most well-known, experienced, successful homeopaths from around the globe speaking about incredibly timely, practical, and relevant topics, including:
- Prafull Vijayakar, DHom Genetics and Homeopathy
- Paul Herscu, ND, MPH Light in the Darkness: The Homeopathic Treatment of Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Will Taylor, MD Family Medicine
- Kim Elia with the assistance of Maria Ringo, DHMHS, CCH Like Cures Like – The “Movie”
- Heiner Frei, MD Polarity Analysis, A Research Based Methodology to Improve ADD/ADHD Remedy Selection
- Chris Sowton, ND A Schema for Using Dreams in Homeopathy
- Gabrielle Traub, M.Tech (Hom), CCH Homeopathy for Drug-Induced Psychosis & Bipolar Disorder (Teaching Through Cases)
- Karen Allen, CCH Leverage, Links, and Legalities: Homeopathic Profession Now!
- Doug Falkner, MD, MHom Eating Disorders: The Homeopathic Treatment of Anorexia and Bulimia
- Ann Jerome, PhD, CCH, RSHom(NA) Up and Running: Five Remedies for the Home Medicine Chest
- Peter Fisher, MB, BChir, FFHom, FRCP Overview and Update on Clinical and Basic Research in Homeopathy
- Peter Chappell Treating Trauma
- Jackie Wilson, MD, DHt, DABIHM Homeopathy & Cancer: Relieving Side Effects of Chemotherapy, Radiation, Surgery, and Targeted Cancer Drugs
- Loretta Butehorn, PhD, CCH, RsHom (NA) Techniques of Presentations to Market Your Practice
- Jo Daly, CCH: Evolving Practice
- Lee Kayne, BSc, MRPharmS, PhD, LFHom, DFHom, MFHom, SPPh, FFHom Can We Do Better? Improving Outcomes in Homeopathy
- John P (Jay) Borneman, PhD, MS, MBA An Overview of the Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States: History, Operations, and Impact on the Consumer
View the full program and schedule of events on the NCH website.
Network and Shop
Wander through the expanded Exhibit Hall during extended conference breaks and longer hours. Mingle and network with fellow attendees, exhibitors, and speakers – with a gorgeous view of the Philadelphia skyline. And be sure to enter our “Exhibit Hall Passport” raffle by visiting participating exhibitor booths for clues. Grand prize is a brand new iPad mini! The raffle winner will be chosen on Sunday at the conference and you’ll need to be present to win!
Pack Your Cowboy Boots
After sessions are over on Saturday, throw on your cowboy hats and boots and join your friends and peers at the 2015 JAHC Square Dance! Pete LaBerge and the amazing country band, Orpheus Supertones, will keep you dancing up a storm all evening. Don’t know how to square dance? No problem! The event will start off with a short lesson and then the band will kick into full swing. Light refreshments will be served.
Take a Moment to Explore
The Loews Hotel Philadelphia is located in historic, downtown Philadelphia – just steps from the charming Reading Terminal Market. There you can stroll through the shops, grab a bite to eat from a huge selection of gourmet eateries, and take in the historic sites of the area. A free shuttle will easily deliver you to the hotel from the nearby train station, or, if you prefer, there’s parking at the hotel and in many nearby lots.
Register Early…and Win!
Plus, anyone who registers for the conference by February 16, 2015 (11:59PM ET) will be automatically entered into a raffle to win a free conference registration and two nights of accommodation for the 2016 JAHC – a prize worth almost $1000!! (2016 Location TBD.)
Visit the conference website for all the details: http://bit.ly/2015JAHC.