State Health Systems Resource Centre.
State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Campus.
A state level in-service training is scheduled to be given to AYUSH Medical Officers working in Govt. Hospitals and temporary dispensaries under LSGIs.
The training will be conducted in TEN batches (each of one day duration for about 60 doctors)
Between 12 – 23 March 2012
At SHSRC, Thycaud, Thiruvananthapuram.
Medical Officers to report to the undersigned at 9.30 am on the day of the training with necessary relieving certificate from the District Medical Officer concerned.
Guidelines for the trainees
1. All Homoeo / Ayurveda / Unani Medical Officers who are working on contract / daily wages basis in the Gov. Hospiials / temporary dispensaries under LSGIs can attend this training.
2. Pregnant lady doctors with infants (children under 1 year) and those who are suffering from severe disease may be exempted from attending this training at the discretion of the DMO concerned.
3. Accommodation / conveyance will not be provided in this institution as the facilities are inadequate. The trainees may arrange the same at their own means.
4. TA & DA as applicable will be given to each trainee on the same day of the training.
5. For any specific information or help, kindly contact the following personnel.
Dr. R. Rejikumar
Consultant (AYUSH Integration)
Mob : 9946105470
E-mail : email@example.com
Dr. M. R. Vasudevan NamPoothiri
State Programme Manager (AYUSH)
Mob : 9946105700
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail : email@example.com
Phone : 0471’2323223
More details : http://www.arogyakeralam.gov.in/docs/attachments/article/138/20120229_AYUSH-Inservice-Training-letter.pdf