Vacancies at NIHFW for National Health Portal
National Institute Of Health And Family Welfare
Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi-110067
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) is an Autonomous / Apex Technical Institute funded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare for promoting Health and Family Welfare Programmes in the country through Education & Training, Research & Evaluation, specialized services, consultancy and advisory service.
This Institute has been appointed by MOHFW, GOI as a Nodal Agency for Coordination of all the Activities in the country under the Centre of Health Informatics (CHI) for National Health Portal (NHP).
The pilot project of National Health Portal is approved for a period of two years. Under the above project NIHFW proposes to fill the following posts on contractual basis.
Specialist Validator (Author) : Homeopathy
Number of vacancy : 1
Maximum age : 65 years
Date of Interview : 16/4/2014
Salary: Rs. 69000/- (Rupees sixty nine thousand only) per month
Place of Duty: NIHFW, New Delhi.
- Post graduate degree in Homeopathy from recognized institute
- Minimum 5 years work experience in practice
- Practice registration detail
- High level of English proficiency.
- Excellent content validation skills, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of working in healthcare sector.
- Publication in peer reviewed indexed Journals/Newsletters/Magazines.
- Should be able to work with content editing tools and software.
- Content development in the relevant field for the National Health Portal
- Write, validate, proof read, review, modulate content quickly and accurately
Note: The Selection Committee can recommend relaxations of experience in case of deserving candidates.
Duration: Appointment will be initially for a period of one year, extendable further based upon performance and subject to project continuation.
Interested candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview/written test on the above date and time in the Office of the Dy. Director (Admn.), NIHFW, New Delhi alongwith detailed CV as per proforma enclosed and attested copies of age proof, qualifications and experience certificates, if any and original certificates for verification.
Note: The candidates reporting after registration time will not be entertained. The application and certificate submitted at the time of registration will not be returned back to candidates.